Sunday 21 June 2015

Slow morning music


I love music that's slow and easy to listen to, but for me it just has to have great lyrics too. so I selected a number of songs with great lyrics to enjoy your slow morning even more. 


Home again – Michael Kiwanuka

~
Lost again
Lost again
One day I know
Our Paths will Cross again
Smile again
Smile again
One day I hope
To make you smile again
I won't hide
~

Above the clouds of Pompei – Bear’s Den

~
You took me walking through the town
Showed me the statues underground
Said just don't they look in peace
Sometimes I wish that was me
~

Home ll – Dotan

~
All young dreams, where have you gone now?
~

Banana Pancakes – Jack Johnson

~
We got everything
We need right here
And everything we need is enough
~

Nothing to do – The Well Pennies

~
Feel that hope rising
The sun is shining, find the light in anything!
Maybe it could amaze me
If I would step outside my door
~

Beautiful World – Carolina Liar

~
Sunlight creeps in between the curtains
Lose the sheets there's no time for sleep
I lie, I pretend ‘til I'm almost certain
It's a beautiful world
~

Last request – Paulo Nutini

~
Sure I can accept that we're going nowhere
But one last time let's go there
~

Pretty legs and things to do – Douglas Firs


~
You can learn a lot from one bad dream
Life's not always what it seems
There are times when you don't have a clue
~