Friday 3 April 2015

Amazing Smoothies

Summer is getting closer and I really can’t wait for better weather.
So, to get in the summer mood I made a top 3 of my most favourite smoothies.



Raspberry heaven
Ingredients:
½ Low-fat yoghurt
½  Raspberries
1 ts Honey
3 tbs Oatmeal


I had this one for breakfast and it was amazing. At first I wondered why I had to add honey, but when I tasted it I remembered that raspberries aren't the sweetest berries around. If you don’t like honey, you can add pretty much anything else that’s sweet. The oatmeal is great for structure and makes it more of a breakfast smoothie than a snack. 


Delicious Purple
Ingredients:
½ Banana
½ Frozen blueberries

This purple looking drink gives you an energy boost, and is really sweet. Besides that it’s still healthy because of the blueberries.


Green but sweet
Ingredients:
¼ Fresh spinach
½ Water
¼ Frozen mango Pieces

This one is really healthy and amazing on a summer day because of the frozen mango pieces. Don’t worry about the spinach, it’s still sweet.